Thursday, November 6, 2008

What was I thinking???

Yep - started a blog in January. Haven't written since. Darling Hubby saw the blog start, made some kind of unsupportive (as interpreted by me) comment, and I didn't blog again. Heck, I have a hard enough time returning emails from my best friends - when would I have time to write about my uneventful life? So anyway, here I am again - maybe I can be a bit more timely.

I just came back to work after a week off. It was a wonderful week, made me want to retire. UNfortunately, I still have at least 15.25 more years before I can consider hanging up my vest and moving to my mountainside. A girl can dream, right? Of course, daylight savings time ended during my break, so it gets dark almost as soon as I get into the squad and head out - makes for a very long night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home